Imagine anchoring off a tropical pristine bay where nothing but the whisper of the sea surrounds you. Upon arrival, the main engines shut keeping the boat silent. With one generator loaded to its optimal, the exhaust gasses emissions are marginal.
Should more power be needed, an automatic peak-shaving system keeps up with the demand. When the chefs finish the meal preparation, the crew shuts down all gen-sets leaving the entire boat and the bay in total silence.
No more vibrations, no accidental clouds of smoke during a mealtime on deck…
This relaxing and calm atmosphere will not only be appreciated by your guests enjoying their time, but also by your crew while at rest.
Our customized solution:
Your guest will enjoy the benefits of this new technology, making their time onboard memorable as they experience the benefits of:
- Silent ambient onboard that helps relaxing
- Smoke and vibration free anchoring, increasing the overall comfort sensation
- Reliable grid and 24/7 connection to the Internet
- Environmentally friendly vessel
As a yacht owner, the initial refit translates into:
- A lower fuel consumption – no need to have a stand-by generator running
- Lower generator maintenance costs – shortening working hours
- Lower maintenance cost on exhaust system – minimum amount of CO residues
- Overtime savings caused by low harmonic distortions, or equipment malfunctions
- Eliminate operational cost caused by blackouts
- Less number of generators required, while keeping up with power demand